Sunday, October 14, 2007

After a long haitus

Wow. Its been so long since I’ve written. Ok may be its been only a month and a half or so but it feels light years away. So life’s changed a lot since, so here are the updates…….
For starters I got into the “much coveted” rv college of engineering that to into the branch I wanted “telecommunications” so that was great, but then college started……
Its been hectic and stressful to say the least but I guess it’s a bitter-sweet existence, even though the course load’s tiring and the traveling overwhelming I’ve made some great friends already, touch wood, I mean I have to survive 4 years here. Other than that there’s guitar class and debating- the extra curriculars I have no intention of giving up,as a result I have to work double hard to keep up with the never ending homework, assignments etc( can u believe they make you do all this in college and check it too) so even though its just been 1 month into college I have to occasionally get up at 3 in the morning to finish the above mentioned crap, but I have kinda gotten used to this grueling schedule, at a personal level things are so-so but I guess things are not so bad after all I could have ended up in some hell-hole with no friends whatsoever ……………. So that’s a thumb’s up from me.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Sounds like fun...

Unknown said...

Good luck with the internals then...

untapped said...

hey hey... u talking as tho coll is the most stressful thing u've ever been thru, future docs advice learn to chill once in a while... i swear u'll go far. Just throw those books away and let go, u'll have no regrets whatsoever, tried and tested by urs truely

deepika said...

lol. then i may jus take ur advice.........

Unknown said...

you're doing like a whole lot of activities, which is awesome. i detected a good sense of humour, keep feeding it and keep it alive, you could do even more in life - and yeah good luck for the internals... (just reading ur blog) i guess u graduate this year -