Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sailing towards uncharted waters, better than drowning in dismay

Finally I’m getting a well-deserved holiday , I’m most probably going on a vacation to Visakhapatnam(Vizag) , a coastal area in Andhra Pradesh, with lots of beaches and enough “sun, sand and surf” to relieve me of all the stress I have been facing lately.
Of late life has been demanding in more ways than one, the details of which I shall not burden you with, but basically it has been pretty frustrating and its not helping that most of my friends have been pretty depressed themselves thus leaving nobody to liven my own dampened spirits. Some are depressed due to family problems, for others its work related issues and for certain others its just plain boredom, whatever the cause may be the effect has been more or less the same, and I guess its really not helping anyone that the weather has been so foreboding too.
Anyways I m glad that in a couple of weeks I shall be getting away from all this, like the Linkin Park song goes “ Its easier to run………..” , I would rather run than feel so low.
Anyways coming to the sailing part of it, you see Vizag is a sea port and my uncle ( who stays there) is some sort of director in the ship yard so I may actually get the opportunity to sail in a ship, so I’m hoping that as I sail in one of those majestic ships, I’ll also be able to sail past my own depression and cruise into happier times.
PS-: If there are dementors around spreading dread in the air, "HELP, harry we need a huge patronous".

6 comments:

leosevents said...

Hey life is full of unexpected events...If we knew where we are headed it would not be called life...i guess we all have our own problems...

As i like saying '' Life is a constant journey towards your grave''

Cheers man
Leo

deepika said...

thanx man that ll help brighten my days.............lol

ExploringTheMindscapeInMe said...

hey chillax deeps...jus a matter f 2 weeks...evrythin s goin to b rockin after tat...n hmmmmm i get to knw thru ur blog tat u comin to vizag huh!!!! neway hope u can make it...it ll b a wonderful time...trust me!!!! n as far as sailin...i m not sure if v allowed to go cos its more d repair stuff tat goes on thr...but don bother..thrz lot f other stuff to keep us engaged al day...so lets hope for d best girlieeeeee

deepika said...

thanx.......... i hope v have a gr8 time

unforgiven said...

Making references to fictional characters in real life, is not usually disturbing, but when it's to Harry asking for a patronus..

Unknown said...

Lol. I hope you do sail past your depression.
Well written.

Thanks for dropping by my blog.