Wednesday, August 8, 2007

Hibernating at home

Three months ago had you told me I’d be given a chance to sit at home doing absolutely nothing and be given the freedom to do what I want when I want to, I would have probably been ecstatic and jumped at the very idea of spending time so aimlessly, but now that I have the opportunity, I’m not so enthusiastic. Every day I sit at home, idle, having absolutely nothing constructive to do and my frustration gets the better of me. You could probably say ( like a lot of people have) watch movies, go out with friends, catch up with your reading etc etc………( and believe me the suggestions are endless)but that does get saturating after a certain point, since that’s exactly what I’ve been doing for the past 1 ½ months, now I long for something useful to do, a grueling schedule, even engineering maths seems highly appealing( I’m sure in the later months I’ll be cursing myself for saying this)…………. Anyways this clearly shows how ironic life can get sometimes, and I’m clearly not laughing at the irony in mine.

2 comments:

leosevents said...

Can completely relate to that Irony man....we are Humans we always want to be somewhere else...

Good man...can relate to lot of your stuff...

Cheers
Leo

deepika said...

thanx but I'm a woman