Saturday, August 4, 2007

Speculating in July

If you guys have observed the weather in banglore lately,or atleast the past couple of weeks,it has been pretty weird, strange and unpredictable. Early in the morning the sun’s up and shining brightly as if it were summer however around noon it disappears behind the clouds followed by a constant drizzle as if monsoon and about 6 in the evening it turns unusually cold, making us hunt for our sweaters and blazers , as if winter.

I have been pretty jobless the past month and have spent my time mostly admiring the weather( you can easily guess that I have absolutely nothing to do),and so I feel that this strangely unusual weather reflects my confused and unsure state of mind.

Confused probably because I still have no idea whether I made the right choice in choosing the college and branch that I did and unsure as to what is going to happen in the fast approaching casual round .I m in a very unpredictable state of mind ( just like the weather) joyful, optimistic and highly hopeful at times , like the morning sunshine, while dull, sulky and moody at others like the gray skies of the afternoon and yet there are times when I’m highly anxious, apprehensive and scared like the cold and chilly nights.

So you can clearly see I’m see that I’ m spending way too much time speculating about the future but then there are those afternoons when there is bright sunshine accompanied by those typically refreshing banglore showers which results in those beautiful evenings with cool breezes and lovely sunset, and those are the evenings I look forward to when I can relish the lovely weather being careless ,having a nice chat with friends and a nice hot cup of chai in my hands…………….

No comments: