Saturday, August 4, 2007

August to be spent in denial

Even though all this while everyone’s been focusing on which college or which branch to get into, everyone also realises its time to say goodbye, some for the better( mostly to the jain chem and physics department , who made my life in jain college a living hell and also to a few select students in class whose names I’d rather not mention) and others unfortunately for the worse. Even though most of my friends are going to continue to pursue their studies in banglore, a few are leaving for better prospects elsewhere………but even though this may sound a tad melodramatic ,considerin I can always keep in touch through the phone or the net, whether a few miles or millions this does make a lot of difference, and so this fact that I’m going to be away from people I’ve known since nursery has’nt really been accepted by me. I choose to live in denial…. Sad na but true because sometimes living in denial does give one a false sense of security and warmth and puts away a lot of unwanted mental stress and apprehension, and the only thing I’d like to say to justify this psychopath like behavior is that anyways in a month’s time I’ll have no choice but to face the truth so I’m just trying to avoid the inevitable while I can. .So for now I’m taking life day by day and plan to face the music( whether melodius or not)later…..

2 comments:

untapped said...

lol... i so truely agree with u chem teachers sucked

deepika said...

ha ha i know n i think i was their fav as far as " throwin ppl outta class was concerned" but u man pretty chalu used 2 worm ur way outta all of gaurav's questions by prendin 2 be inaudible, but must give u credit u were damn good at it.lol