Sunday, July 15, 2007

The phase b/w school n college

Firstly i'd lik 2 say that where i m 4m 1 can make a choice after 1 finishes school 1 can either 2 go 2 school( 11 n 12 as its called here) or choose 2 take a pre-university degree, i chose d latter so rit now i m not feelin any aprehension as far as d feelin of havin much more freedom or bein able 2 wear casual clothes goes but i m feelin a lotta thins rit now..................... 2 name a few relieved yet anxious................. jobless n yet overworked.................... by readin wat i m sayin u'd probably think i m looney considerin i m ststin contradictory emotions but let me assure this is a highly confusin phase for me n my peers, intially i was highly overjoyed n relieved when d exams were over now i cud get up late, not hav 2 worry bout any stupid exam or test n basically do watta i want, this made me feel so exhilarated d feelin i tot had been sapped outta me after all those days of rigorous studyin........... thus makin me feel so human which was sooooooo gr8 considerin i'd been feelin lik a bloody robot 4m a long time but soon my mom burst my bubble, course exams were over but now i was faced by a more scary prospect, lik i tot that was possible, u guessed rit RESULTS, this made me stay up @ nights n 4 d 1st time i experianced d flipside of bein so jobless it gav me time 2 dwell on dis pressin matter............... thankfully due 2 god's grace n my moms constant prayers my results were k.................. but yet again dere was an obstacle in my path 2 mental peace COUNSELLIN ............... so this once again caused nightmares n nervous breakdowns but even dat turned out pretty ok but now there's another round of counsellin.............. it sounds lik part 2 of a horror flick does'nt it???????? blive me it is..............now u c dere s somethin called management quota, a provision by which a person by payin a lotta money can buy a seat............ n somethin called comed, an entrance exam which i also wrote, thru which a person can get a seat in a desiered coll but by payin much more cash than d regular common entrance counsellin round, thanx 2 my mums advice i attended only d regular cet round n got a seat in a coll called pesit in telecom............... i m happy wid d branch but i m interested in changin d coll.................. d coll's actually pretty good but there s this other coll called rv which' s d best, i m very interested in joinin dis coll, but my chances of gettin in2 d coll thru this second round of counsellin called d casual vacancy round is pretty slim, i hav a lotta frnds dere n would b overjoyed if somehow i make it dere...................... but ppl say dat here again a lotta politics is involved n nothins predictable, so once again i m keepin my fingers crossed n am hopin 4 d, so i hopin 4 d best.....................so i hope u can c now by wat i mean, i m pretty confused n hopefully soon all my worries ll b over.................

No comments: